Fate has strange waysof making things happen. I guess she has a whacky sense of humour. Though I don't believe in Fate, I still think there is some supreme force which is co - ordinates this seemingly disordered world around us.There is certainly something which keeps a check on everything, whether growing or dying.

But that doesn't mean that I rely on fate for my future. Yes, I admit that there was once a time, when i was very young, when i used to thinh\k that way. But upon expressing these feelin to Papa, he was quick to put my thoughts on the right track. What a great father he is!!

I am one of those who believe that nothing happens unless we make it happen. I also believe that there is no shortage of oppurtunities, any where, or in any field. The only thing that is required is the person who can spot the oppurtunity and make full use of it. One of my friends used to say, "There is future in this particular line of business" and I told him, "There is future in every line of business. The only thing required the person capable enough of making a future out of it".

Maybe I speak more than I work. I sometimes wonder. But that, only future will tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Fraud, supposedly from Maruti Suzuki!!

Microfinance In a Spot Of Trouble

25 Things to Do with Your Family While Stuck at Home