My Heart Is Missing You...

When you are gone
I feel so alone
I miss you dear
when you are not here
You make my day
Like when the sun shines in May
I need to see your smile
and I wish I could see it more then just once in a while
You are such delight
and add joy to my nights
I want you to know what you mean to me
and oh.. I hope that you can see
My heart is missing you
and I wonder... do you miss me to?
I hope that you do
because I know I miss you!!
I always hope you are ok, and nothing is wrong
When will I see you again..
oh I hope it won't be long!
I need to know that you care
and that no matter what you will always be there
Remember this is for you, my friend
and to you I will send
So keep it close to you heart
and if you do, we will never part

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Fraud, supposedly from Maruti Suzuki!!

Microfinance In a Spot Of Trouble

25 Things to Do with Your Family While Stuck at Home