Letting Go

Letting go



To let go: Doesn't mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it myself

To let go: Is not to cut myself off, it is the realization that I can't control another

To let go: Is not to enable, but to allow learning from natural consequences

To let go: Is to admit powerlessness, which means the outcome is not in my hands

To let go: Is not to try to change or blame another, I can only change myself

To let go: Is not to care for, but to care about

To let go: Is not to fix, but be supportive

To let go: Is not to judge, but allow another to be human

To let go: Is not to be in the middle arranging outcomes, but to allow others to effect their own outcomes

To let go: Is not to be protective, it is to permit another to face reality

To let go: Is not to deny, but to accept Is not to nag, scold, or argue, but to search out my own shortcomings and to correct them

To let go: Is not to adjust everything to my desires, but to take each day as it comes and cherish the moment

To let go: Is not to criticize and regulate someone, but to try and become what I dream I can be

To let go: Is not to regret the past, but to live for the future

To let go: Is to fear less and love more.


These are instructions on how to let go.

Perhaps it is letting go of a rebellious child or a burden of sorrow, losing a loved one or learning to live with a hearty ache which we cannot let go.

 

--
"I don't have to be whatsomebody else wants me to be, and I am not afraid to be what i want to be."
----
G.A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Fraud, supposedly from Maruti Suzuki!!

Microfinance In a Spot Of Trouble

Diwali - should we celebrate it with crackers?