Some Poems to share...

 

 

Never say you are happy, when you are sad.

Never say you are fine, when you are not okay.

Never say you feel good, when you feel bad.

Never say you are alone, when i'm still alive.

 

If time slips away without a word from me.

You don't have to worry about our relationship

because feelings beyond words will always

keep me around you.

 

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view.

The love we give away is the only love we keep.

 

Introduction is possibel anytime

Love is possible sometime

Marriage is possbile onetime

but you is possible once in a life time.

 

Friends can live many miles away but the bond of

love and friendship formed long ago always keeps

them close at heart.

 

Friendship is like the relation between the hand and the

eyes, its like when the hand gets hurt the eye cries and

when the eye cires the hand wipes it's tears.

 

If i have a book of Life, I know that you will be one of

it's most beautiful chapters. If i get to read it, i will open

it on the page that i met you.

 

In gods eyes love is never absent,

In gods heart forgiveness is never impossible,

In gods embrace no one is ever alone.

 

Side by side or miles apart, a good friend will always

be close to you heart.

 

True friendship is when 2 friends walk in different

directions and yet remain side by side.

 

My friendship is like and onion which has many

layers in it. It will add taste to your life but if

you try to cut it. It will bring tears to your eyes.

 

Walk with me when your heart needs company.

Talk to me when you feel all alone.

Trust me when your heart beats more.

Think of me when ever you need a shoulder.

 

When changes come 2 us we tend 2 forget many things

but no matter how many changes comes in my life,

No changes can make me forget u. That's how much you mean to me.

 


--
"I walk a lonely road
The only road that I've ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone.."
----
G.A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 Things to Do with Your Family While Stuck at Home

Email Fraud, supposedly from Maruti Suzuki!!

Microfinance In a Spot Of Trouble