It's amazing how this poems seems to capture the very essence o what I've sometimes felt in my heart:
 
AN UNWRITTEN LETTER
 
Almost a decade ago,
When my mind was young,
And I was too,
When the world was beautiful,
And living was a joy,
I wanted to write a letter.
To write something about myself
My feelings and my dreams,
My notions and my aspirations too.
About the horizon,
That surrounds me most,
About sooo many things
I have forgotten.
But some things I could not forget,
I could not fulfill my desire.
I did not get an auspicious moment,
Or i did not get any address.
I failed to ind an addressee,
I was lookin for all these years,
To bare me, my mind and soul,
In my hour of need and moment of joy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Fraud, supposedly from Maruti Suzuki!!

Microfinance In a Spot Of Trouble

Diwali - should we celebrate it with crackers?