Smoker's Pride Neighbors Deride

Cigarette in my hand...I feel like a man...
It gives me the confidence...
that "I can"...You don't agree...??
wait till I show you...Its importance -
then you won't argue...
I need it with my breakfast toast...
To supply me the vitamins I need the most...
I need it when I enter my work-place...
To give me the energy to match the pace...
I need it after my lunch...
To increase the digestion after the munch...
I need it in my coffee break...
And that's just for keeping me awake...
I need it with my evening snacks...
To lift my verve when it sags...
I need it when I leave for the day...
to relax after the tortuous play...
I need it when I move around with friends...
to get the "kick" and feel the trends...
I need it after my dinner...
To adieu my day as a winner.
On my way to glory...
I overlook the statutory warning written on the pack...
For my valour - I should be given a pat on my back.
I feed gallons of smoke to my neighbour...
Can anyone else boast of such a favour ??
An apple a day keeps the doctors away...
The doctors then,won't have any say.
I keep the doctors busy n working...
The apple would have left them sulking.
I contribute heavily in the government's revenues...
which help them venture the different avenues...
And you want me to quit smoking ??
I am sure you must be joking.
I am happy the way I am.
I'm no saint up above the hills.
And if at all I decide to quit...
What'll happen to the company called WILLS ??
WARNING: Cigarette smoking is injurious to health

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Fraud, supposedly from Maruti Suzuki!!

Microfinance In a Spot Of Trouble

25 Things to Do with Your Family While Stuck at Home