Smoker's Pride Neighbors Deride

Cigarette in my hand...I feel like a man...
It gives me the confidence...
that "I can"...You don't agree...??
wait till I show you...Its importance -
then you won't argue...
I need it with my breakfast toast...
To supply me the vitamins I need the most...
I need it when I enter my work-place...
To give me the energy to match the pace...
I need it after my lunch...
To increase the digestion after the munch...
I need it in my coffee break...
And that's just for keeping me awake...
I need it with my evening snacks...
To lift my verve when it sags...
I need it when I leave for the day...
to relax after the tortuous play...
I need it when I move around with friends...
to get the "kick" and feel the trends...
I need it after my dinner...
To adieu my day as a winner.
On my way to glory...
I overlook the statutory warning written on the pack...
For my valour - I should be given a pat on my back.
I feed gallons of smoke to my neighbour...
Can anyone else boast of such a favour ??
An apple a day keeps the doctors away...
The doctors then,won't have any say.
I keep the doctors busy n working...
The apple would have left them sulking.
I contribute heavily in the government's revenues...
which help them venture the different avenues...
And you want me to quit smoking ??
I am sure you must be joking.
I am happy the way I am.
I'm no saint up above the hills.
And if at all I decide to quit...
What'll happen to the company called WILLS ??
WARNING: Cigarette smoking is injurious to health

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Nestlé Waters Hiding?

Would Warren Buffett buy the iPhone 7? Probably not!!

More interest for your Savings Account