1) Have an ideal Christmas;
an occasion that is celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
Joyous songs and Christmas cheer...
laughter and friendship to you all year!
2) Let this year Christmas wave a magic wand over your world, and behold, everything becomes softer and more beautiful.
3) May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love.
4) Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first. The birth of the baby Jesus stands as the most significant event in all history, because it has meant the pouring into a sick world of the healing medicine of love which has transformed all manner of hearts for almost two thousand years...
5) Christmas is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts!
Christmas Day with mirth and pleasure, comes again with wondrous pleasure!
6) May your days be bright, and your heart be light!
May this glorious day of our Savior's birth
resound with hope and peace on earth!
7) Joy resounds in the hearts of those who believe in the miracle of Christmas!
Wishing you all the peace, joy, and love of the season! Season's Greetings!
8) Love came down on Christmas Day so many years ago and
brought the greatest happiness the world would ever know...
Peace came down on Christmas Day to fill the hearts of men
with all the sweet tranquility each Christmas brings again...
Joy came down on Christmas Day as angels came to earth
heralding the miracle of our Messiah's birth.
9) A silent night, a star above,
a blessed gift of hope and love.
A blessed Christmas to you!
10) From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
11) Somehow, not only for Christmas, But all the long year through, The joy that you give to others, Is the joy that comes back to you. And the more you spend in blessing, The poor and lonely and sad, The more of your heart's possessing, Returns to you glad.
12) Until one feels the spirit of Christmas, there is no Christmas. All else is outward display--so much tinsel and decorations. For it isn't the holly, it isn't the snow. It isn't the tree not the firelight's glow. It's the warmth that comes to the hearts of men when the Christmas spirit returns again.
13) Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.
14) Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
15) I would lyk to formally announce tht I m already accepting christmas gifts, in cash,bankers cheques & airtime. Avoid the holiday rush,send now, thank u
16) Faith makes all things possible,Hope makes all things work,Love makes all things beautiful,May you have all the three for this Christmas.
,:"; MERRY,*"*" CHRISTMAS;*";*;" ":*;*; ;*.;*;"*,"*;"
18) "¤" + HAPPY + ,**, CHRISTMAS ,***, + TO + ::: + + U + "GOD BLESS U & GIVE HAPPINESS TO U"......!
19) may candles warm the days of christmas with joy and love and cheer may all our beautiful dreams come true.
20) may warmest wishes happy thoughts and friendly greetings come at christmas and stay with you the whole year through.
21) bells are ringing the wishes of christmas day the flying snowflakes send my most sincere blessings to you merry christmas.
22) lots of loving wishes for you who all always be my best christmas gift and everything to me merry christmas.
23) hope your christmas day will be perfect and that the year you are starting will be wonderfull for you..MERRY X-MAS
24) i hear the bells ringing merry christmas may each hour of your christmas be bright and cheery.
25) may the glow of christmas candles touch your heart with joy may peace fill your heart and beauty fill your world..
26) in this season of joy i present my sincere wishes and the special gift of christmas joy peace and love..
27) jingle bells jingle bells what fun it is to wish our friends a very merry christmas.
28) may life bring its best to you may all your days be with good cheer not only at christmas but all through the year.
29) may the glow of christmas candles as they burn on christmas night touch your heart with gladness and make your year bright.
30) may the christmas candle bring you peace and happiness.. Merry Xmas.
"Life may not be the party we had hoped for...
But while we are here, we might as well dance."