Always...

Somewhere along the way
I guess I moved on
I left behind the scars
And the wounds began to heel
And I discovered in me
The capacity to once again feel.
Somewhere in the distance
Somewhere far behind
I threw off my sadness
And found my peace of mind
I travelled the long roads
of Sadness and despair
And very very slowly
My heart began to repair
All the anger and the hurt
Have now far away been cast
I know this new found happiness
May or may not last
But I'm stronger now
I'm more able to deal
with what the future holds
Now that I've dealt with you
Even though it has been a while
I now pretty often smile
And I know in all the coming days
Some small part of me
Will hold onto you
Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Fraud, supposedly from Maruti Suzuki!!

Microfinance In a Spot Of Trouble

Diwali - should we celebrate it with crackers?