Poems By Me

Poems By Me
provided by
A L I G


Because I write as a discipline everyday,
I never know just what I might have to say.

Maybe a funny thing that happened to me,
Or about our friendship or nature you see.

Perhaps to right an injustice I have heard,
Most anything will inspire, even one word.

In answer to a question, one line of prose,
Before I know it, a four verse poem grows.

You might think at least in bed I would rest,
Close my eyes, listen to music, oldies best.

Silly but I find myself dreaming in rhyme,
Not just once in awhile but all of the time!

Can't stop, what should I do, where can I go,
I wish you would tell me, hoping you'll know...

--
G.A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Fraud, supposedly from Maruti Suzuki!!

Microfinance In a Spot Of Trouble

Diwali - should we celebrate it with crackers?