~*~ME~*~



 ~*~ME~*~  

I may not have a perfect personality, but I'm ME

I may not be the most intelligent, but I'm ME

I may not meet every challenge that comes along, but I'm ME

I may not be "in," but I'm ME

ME is sensitive,

ME is kind,

ME is friendly, and

ME is caring,

ME is defensive,

and ME is self-righteous.

ME like who ME is for the personality, not for the physique.

ME like who ME is for trying not for always succeeding,

ME like who ME is for not trying to be perfect,

ME like who ME is for choosing true friends.

ME may make mistakes, and

ME may love you very much,

BUT ME can't change for you, only for ME

 So please accept ME as ME.



                                                   
--
"I'd rather confess I'm wrong and be right, than claim I'm right and be worng."
----
G.A.

--
"I'd rather confess I'm wrong and be right, than claim I'm right and be worng."
----
G.A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 Things to Do with Your Family While Stuck at Home

Email Fraud, supposedly from Maruti Suzuki!!

Microfinance In a Spot Of Trouble