I Will Learn - Will You ?

AGAIN


I will learn that true happiness is not always to achieve my goals, but to learn to appreciate with what I have achieved.


I will learn that I should control my attitude, and not let my attitude control me.


I will learn that to be rich is not to have the most, but to need the least


I will learn that it is futile to compare myself to others, because there is always someone better or worse than I am.


I will learn that it takes years to build trust, and a few seconds to destroy it.


I will learn that there are people who love me very much, but simply do not know how to show their feelings.


I will learn to forgive by practising forgiveness.


I will learn that I cannot make anyone love me, but learn to let myself be loved.


I will learn that what is most valuable is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life.


I will learn that it only takes a few seconds to hurt people I love, and that it can take years to heal.


I will learn that money can buy everything but happiness.


I will learn that while at times I may be entitled to be upset, that does not give me the right to upset those around me.


I will learn that true friends are scarce, and when I have found one I have found a true treasure.


I will learn that it is not always important that I be forgiven by others, but that I forgive myself.


I will learn that I am the master of what I keep to myself and the slave of what I say.


I will learn that happiness is a decision, and decide to be happy today with what I am and what I have, not die from envy and jealousy of what I lack.


I will learn that those who are honest with themselves without considering the consequences succeed in life.


I will learn that I will reap what I plant; if I plant gossip I will harvest suspicion, if I plant love I will harvest happiness


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Fraud, supposedly from Maruti Suzuki!!

Microfinance In a Spot Of Trouble

25 Things to Do with Your Family While Stuck at Home