THINK OF ME


THINK OF ME


Listen to what I say
My heart speaks to you everyday
Do you hear it in the wind
Whispers to you I send



The rustling of the trees
It's my spirit and not the breeze
The singing is not the birds
Those are my heart's words



When you look into the sky at night
Do you see me in the starlight
As the wind touches your face
Feel my embrace



Just as the waves rush to shore
I rush to you, whom I adore
I'm the one I want you to think of
Because, you're the one I love... love?? nay.. you're the one i admire!!! '.-))



And whenever the rain falls down
Look around
Each drop is a tear
When you're not here


--
"I don't have to be what somebody else wants me to be, and I am not afraid to be what i want to be."
----
G.A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 Things to Do with Your Family While Stuck at Home

Email Fraud, supposedly from Maruti Suzuki!!

Microfinance In a Spot Of Trouble