It is not easy


IT IS NOT EASY
 

To apologize,

To begin over,

To be unselfish,

To take advice,

To admit error,

To face a sneer,

To be charitable,

To keep trying,

To be considerate,

To avoid mistakes,

To profit from one's mistakes,

To forgive and forget,

To think and then act,

To keep out of a rut,

To make the best of little,

To subdue an unruly temper,

To shoulder a deserved blame,


BUT IT ALWAYS PAYS!
 
--
"I don't have to be what somebody else wants me to be, and I am not afraid to be what i want to be."
----
G.A.




--
"I don't have to be what somebody else wants me to be, and I am not afraid to be what i want to be."
----
G.A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Fraud, supposedly from Maruti Suzuki!!

Microfinance In a Spot Of Trouble

25 Things to Do with Your Family While Stuck at Home