Love & Friendship Qoutes

 Friendship Quotes
_______________________________________


- The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.

- Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods.

- What's Tommy without Chuckie , What's Steve without Blue , What's Sponge bob without Patrick , It's me without you.

- Friendship is a garden, memories are the seeds, and laughter is the water that helps it grow little by little every day.

- Do what you want and say what you feel because those that mind, dont matter and those that matter, dont mind.

- If you live to be 100 I want to live 100 minus one day so I never have to live a day without you.

- When i die...my little sister gets my clothes, my dad gets my money, my boyfriend gets my love, but you get my soul!

- Anyone can be your friend, but my gurls give it a meaning.

- The difference between a friend and an acquaintance is trust - without trust you only have an acquaintance.

- A Memory lasts 4ever never does It die. True friends stay together and never say Good Bye.

- Friends r like stars they come and go but da 1's dat stay r the 1's that glow.

- We weren't sisters by birth, but we knew from the start... fate brought us together to be sisters by heart!

- If yesterday brought the beginning and tomorrow brings the end... Then somewhere in the middle we came the best of FRIEND.

- Friends are 4ever, Guyz are whatever, When worst comez 2 worst, My girlz come 1st!

- I know @ Graduation day I m gona cry Its bcz I know I found friends that are true till I Die.

- Smiles And Tears, Giggles And Laughs. Late Night Calls And Cute Photographs. I'll Be There For U Till Da Day Of My Death. Best Gurlies Forever Till My Very Last Breath.
 


Love Quotes
_______________________________________


- No one falls in love by choice, it is by CHANCE. No one stays in love by chance, it is by WORK. And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by CHOICE.

- If you love someone, put their name in a circle, not a heart because hearts can break but a circle will go on forever.

- Luv starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, & ends with a tear-

- Love is like a war easy to start but hard to end

- I love you not only because of who you are, but also because of who I am when I'm with you.

- A girl asked a guy if she was pretty, he said no. She asked him if he wanted her, he said no. She asked him if she left would he cry, he said no. She turned to leave, he grabbed her arm and said..you're not pretty; you're beautiful. And I don't want you; I need you. And I wouldn't cry if you left; I would die.

- LoVe is A wOrd Not A feeling.

- L.O.V.E - is giving him the ability to break your heart but ((trusting)) him enough to know that he won't...

- LoViN hIm iS tHe BeSt ThInG yEt .. MiSsIn HiM iS sOmEtHiNg iLl NeVeR rEgReT.. LoSiNg HiM wIlL bE hArD tO aCcEpT.. BuT sEeInG hIm WiTh HeR iS tHe MoSt PaInFuL yEt.

- Should I smile, Cuz ur my friend, Or cry..Cuz that's all we'll ever be?

- If yOu ReAlLy LoVe SoMeThInG sEt iT fReE, iF iT cOmEs BaCk iT's YoUrS, iF iT dOeSn'T iT wAs NeVeR MeAnT tO Be.

- Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush, hold it too loose, it'll fly.

- 831-8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning, I love you.

- I do believe that GOD above created me for you to love. He picked you out among the rest bcz he knows I love you the best

- Kiss me in the light... Love me in the dark.... Hold me till the end..... And I promise I wont break your heart

- For love I'd do anything, for you, I'd do more..........

- True Love will never be explained That's how I know I'm in Love

- A Kiss is just a kiss till u find the one u love. A hug is just a hug till its the 1.  You are thinking of a dream is just a dream till u make it come true. Love is just a word till its proven to you.

- I wrote your name on a paper but by an accident I threw it away I wrote your name on m hand but i washed it the next day I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay.

- When you like someone, you get over it. When you love someone, there's no stopping. When you die there's no coming back, so don't like, love
 



--
"I don't have to be what somebody else wants me to be, and I am not afraid to be what i want to be."
----
G.A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Fraud, supposedly from Maruti Suzuki!!

Microfinance In a Spot Of Trouble

25 Things to Do with Your Family While Stuck at Home