You complete Me


GUARDIAN OF LIFE


Oh how I keep you near, so deep in my heart
How I seem to hold the World so it won't fall apart.

My life, My love oh so true
What would I do if I didn't have you.
I live each day thinking of you
I dream each night of only us two.

If I could take the sun and the stars
I would hold them close and make them ours.

Our life and our love, it is such a treasure

My heart so full it can't be measured.

Darling if I could, I'd take away your fears
and hold you like no other
and wipe away your tears.

As each day passes and turns into night
I think of our love and how it's so right.
I look at this world then I look at you
My heart and my love so full and anew.



You complete me


When I first met you, I had given up on love,
But you were sent to me, an angel from above.

You put a constant smile on my face and made me forget the pain,
You knew how to make me laugh, you washed away the rain.

I fell in love with you, almost at first sight,
My thoughts of you were constant, both day and night.

I kept my feelings a secret because I knew you were with her,
But then you told me you liked me, and you would pick me over her.

From then on our love grew, we're approaching two wonderful years,
We've been through so much together, through the happiness and the tears.

I wouldnt give your love up for anything, You are my life, my love, my everything.
Forever we will remain together, in our world of ecstasy,
I love you and I need you, I want you to know that you complete me.




On Angel's Wings


On angel's wings I will carry you
I will never let you fall
I'll be waiting here for you
Whenever you should call.

My love for you is endless
I'll be forever true
My affection knows no limits
My heart was made for you.

I will never take from you
What you don't freely give
And I will let you find your way
Within the life you choose to live.

I will always be your listening ear
Your lover, & your friend
I will never disappoint you
On me, you can depend.
So, if ever you should be in fear
Of what the future brings
I will take you high above
On my angel's wings.

 

 

--
"I don't have to be what somebody else wants me to be, and I am not afraid to be what i want to be."
----
G.A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Fraud, supposedly from Maruti Suzuki!!

Microfinance In a Spot Of Trouble

25 Things to Do with Your Family While Stuck at Home