~*~ The Impact Of Inferiority ~*~



The Impact Of Inferiority

MeaningOfLove1bby Heidy SchmidtMeaningOfLove1b

MeaningOfLove1bThe naked truth is the final trait of reality.MeaningOfLove1b



Once, proud was I.MeaningOfLove1b
As strong as an ox.
MeaningOfLove1b As compassionate as a priest.
As understanding as a therapist.
I have succumbed to the lowest form of humanity.
Courageous in my world of lies,MeaningOfLove1b
MeaningOfLove1bmy faith being deceit.



MeaningOfLove1b Like partners, I have intertwined you with me,
creating spontaneous combustion within my conscience.
I have worn myself out by running from the truth.MeaningOfLove1b
MeaningOfLove1bAnd now the mirrored image haunts me.



I am without speech, for my words are offensive.
I am without sight, for it is clouded.MeaningOfLove1b
I am without heart, for it has hardened.
MeaningOfLove1bI am without sound, for it has muffled.
I am without soul, for it has drowned. MeaningOfLove1b

 



--
"I don't have to be what somebody else wants me to be, and I am not afraid to be what i want to be."
----
G.A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Fraud, supposedly from Maruti Suzuki!!

Microfinance In a Spot Of Trouble

25 Things to Do with Your Family While Stuck at Home